Kinetics of the oxidative hydroxylation of sodium hypophosphite in the presence of copper (II) chloride modified by humic (fulvo-) acid
AbstractIt was established that in soft conditions (50-70oC, PO2 = 1 atm) sodium hypophosphite effectively is oxidized by oxygen in water solutions of copper(II) chloride to give mainly a phosphorous acid. Humic (fulvo-) acid was extracted from brown coal of domestic deposit Kiyakty. For determination of optimum parameters of fulvo-acid extraction the laboratory experiments were carried out using the method of experiment planning. The kinetics, the intermediate and final products, optimal conditions of new catalytic reaction of NaH2PO2 oxidation by oxygen in water solution were defined by kinetics, volumometry, redox-potentiometry and a titration.
1. Dorfman Ya.A., Aleshkovf M.M., Polimbetova G.S., Levina L.V., Petrova T.V., Abdreimova R.R., Doroshkevich D.M. New reactions of oxidative Р-О, P-N, Р-С phosphorylation of organic compounds by phosphorus and phosphides in the presence of metal complexes of // Usp. Chim. - 1993. - T. 62, № 9. – P. 928-948.
2. Ibraimova Zh.U., Polimbetova G.S., Aleshkova M.M. Oxydative alkoxylation of zinc phosphide in alcoholic solutions of copper(II) of and iron(III) chlorides // Izv. NAN RK. Ser. Chim. - 2005. - № 2. – P. 3-9.
3. Polimbetovas G.S., Zhumadilov A.K., Borangaziyeva A.K., Stanbekova B.L. Oxydative alkoxylation of phosphine in butanolic solutions of FeCl3-I2 // Izv. NAN RK. Ser. Chim. - 2004. – № 2. – P. 58-65.
4. Abdreimova R.R., Akbaeva D.N., Polimbetova G.S., Caminade A. - M., Majoral J. - P. Chlorine free synthesis of organophosphorus compounds based on the functionalization of white phosphorus (P4) // Phosphorus, Sulfur and Silicon. - 2000. - Vol. 156. - P. 239-254.
5. Abdreimova R.R., Akbaeva D.N., Faizova F. Kh., Polimbetova G.S., Aibasova S. M., Borangazieva A.K., Aliev M.B. Catalitic synthesis of the esters of phosphorus acids from white phosphorus and aliphatic or aromatic alcohols // J. Eurasian Chem. Tech. - 2002. – Vol. 4, № 1. - P. 11-17.
6. Malyshev V.P. The method of experiment planning. - Alma-Ata: Science, 1981. - 116 p.
7. Zlobina E.V., Dolgova N.D. Tasks and methodical instructions for laboratory researches in analytical chemistry. Ed.-method. Handbook. - Almaty: Kazakh university. - 2010. – 114 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.