Aims and Scope
Chemical Bulletin of Kazakh National University (ISSN 1563-0331, eISSN 2312-7554, abbreviated title: Chem. Bull. Kaz. Nat. Univ.) is the open-access journal publishing high-quality original scientific articles since 1992 (four issues per year). The Bulletin is open to authors from all around the world and covers all areas of chemistry including the multidisciplinary chemistry.
The Journal’s scope is to introduce the greatest number of readers with new ideas and the results of research carried out in all fields of chemistry.
The main aims are focused on
- publication of research results in all fields of chemistry, taking into account the latest achievements in the world
- attracting authoritative authors who are top-level specialists to the journal
- expansion of the editorial board and reviewers with the involvement of well-known Kazakh and foreign experts
- inclusion in international databases
- increasing the citation index
- increasing the availability and openness of the journal in Kazakhstan and abroad