Chemical Bulletin of Kazakh National University (ISSN 1563-0331, eISSN 2312-7554, abbreviated title: Chem. Bull. Kaz. Nat. Univ.) is the open-access international journal publishing high-quality original scientific articles since 1992 (four issues per year). The Bulletin covers all areas of chemistry including the multidisciplinary chemistry.
Advantages of publication in our Journal:
- indexing in many databases (CAS, DOAJ, CrossRef) simplifies finding your article
- free access to full text of your article (higher number of readers = more citations and higher h-index)
- peer-review of the article by qualified experts improves it's overall quality and increases the probability of application of your results by other scientists
- quick publication rates - article appears online with DOI one week after acceptance, final publication with numbers of issue and pages in 2 weeks (average). Total time after submission to publication - 10 weeks
- continuous and active work of the Editorial team on the increase of the quality and the ranking of the Journal