Chemical Bulletin of Kazakh National University (ISSN 1563-0331, eISSN 2312-7554) is the open-access international journal publishing high-quality original scientific articles since 1992. The Bulletin covers all areas of chemistry including the multidisciplinary chemistry.
Advantages of publication in our Journal:
- free publication of articles written in English (till December, 2016)
- indexing in many databases (CAS, DOAJ, CrossRef) simplifies finding your article
- free access to full text of your article (higher number of readers = more citations and higher h-index)
- peer-review of the article by qualified experts improves it's overall quality and increases the probability of application of your results by other scientists
- quick publication rates - article appears online with DOI one week after acceptance, final publication with numbers of issue and pages in 2 weeks (average)
- continuous and active work of the Editorial team on the increase of the quality and the ranking of the Journal