The complexes of platinum (IV) immobilized on polymeric matrix are catalysts of process of оxigenation of toluene
The paper represents kinetics of liquid-phase оxigenation of toluene at low temperature (75 оС) and atmospheric pressure in presence the polymer-immobilized complexes of platinum (IV). As a polymeric matrix was chosen poly-4-vinylpiridyne. The optimal terms of process and the kinetic and thermodynamics parameters of toluene’s oxigenation by oxygen were defined,. It is set that the basic product of оxigenation of toluene is a benzaldehyde. The primary formation of twonuclear complexes of platinum was confirmed by kinetic methods.
1. Emmanuel N., Gall D. The oxidation of ethylbenzene. [Okislenie etilbenzola]. Moscow: Nauka, 1965. 499 p.
2. Pomogailo A.D., Rosenberg A.S., Uflyand I.E. Metal nanoparticles in polymers. [Nanochasticy metallov v polimerah]. Moscow: Chemistry, 2000. 672 p.
3. Ernst W.R. Determination of Initial Reaction Rate Using Wilkinson's Relation. Int.J.Chem.Kinet, 1989. 21(3). P.1153.
4. Ki-Won Jun, Eun-Kyung Shim, Seong-Bo Kim and Kyu-Wan Lee. Polymer supported iron catalysts for oxidation of cyclohexane. II-World Congress & IV European Workshop Meeting “New developments in selective oxidation”, Benalmadena (Spain), September 20-24. 1993. P. 21.1-21.8.
5. Lin Minren, SlienChengyu, Garsia- Zayas Eduardo A. etc. Catalytic Shilovchemistri: Platinum chloride - catalyzed oxidation of terminal mctihyl groups by dioxigen. J. Amer.Chem, Soc, 2001, no 5. P. 1000 -1001.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.