Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- We confirm that the results presented in this manuscript are new and have not been published previously. This manuscript is not under consideration in any other journals and will not be submitted to other journals while under consideration and/or publication in the Chemical Bulletin of Kazakh National University.
- I have read "Instructions for authors" at https://bulletin.chemistry.kz/index.php/kaznu/about/submissions
- Attached manuscript is in .doc or .docx format. Font size is 12.
- Abstract represents all sections of the manuscript. Key results of the work are presented in the abstract. Size is 150-250 words.
- Ethical guidelines were not violated when preparing the manuscript. Funding source is provided in the Acknowledgement section.
- I know that metadata must include detailed information about ALL co-authors of the manuscript.
- I prepared the Cover letter with a brief description of the novelty and importance of the manuscript that should be uploaded during manuscript submission
- All co-authors agreed upon the content of the manuscript and its submission to our Journal. I have e-mails of all coauthors for providing them during the submission
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
All manuscripts are reviewed confidentially. No data can be distributed or used before actual publication of the article. Editors and reviewers are responsible for confidentiality.