Study of 1,1-dimethylhydrazine transformation processes in water in the presence of iron (III), copper (II) and manganese (II) cations
Abstract1,1-Dimethylhydrazine (1,1-DMH) transformation processes in water in the presence of iron (III), copper (II) and manganese (II) cations were studied using the methods of high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and solid-phase microextractinom in combination with gas chromatography - mass spectrometry (SPME-GC-MS). It is established that the presence of iron (III), copper (II) and manganese (II) cations has the effect on 1,1-DMH transformation in water.
1. Belonog A.A., Zhubatov Z.K., Kozlovskiy V.A., Mukhametzhanov E.K., Murzanova R.S., Bariyeva B.S., Magomadov A.M. Sanitary higienic characteristics and health of inhabitants of populations affected by "Baikonur" cosmodrome. Chemical Bulletin of Kazakh National University 5:22-25
2. Kassimov N.S., Grebenyuk V.B., Koroleva T.V., Proskuryakov Y.V. 1994. Behavior of rocket fuel in soil, water and plants. Pochvovedeniye 9:110-120.
3. Adushkin V.V., Kozlov C.I., Petrov A.V. (Eds.), Ecological Problems and Risks of Rocket-Space Techniques Impacts on Environment, Ankil, Moscow, 2000. (In Russian)
4. Handbook on toxicology and hygienic guidelines (MPC) of potentially hazardous substances / Edited by Kushneva V.S., Gorshkova R.B. - Moscow, 1999. P. 272.
5. Foyer G. (editor) Chemistry of nitro- and nitroso- groups. - Mir, 1973. - Volume 2. - P.187-190 ,
6. Buryak A.K., Tataurova O.G., Ulyanov A.V., Study of transformation products of unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine on model sorbents by the method of gas chromatography/mass spectrometry, Russ. J. Mass Spectrom. 1-2, 147-152, 2004.
7.Rodin I.A., Moskvin D.N., Smolenkov A.D., Shpigun O.A. Transformations of asymmetric dimethylhydrazine in soils. Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry A 6:1039-1044. CrossRef
8. Kenessov B.N., Identification of transformation products of unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine in soils by the method of headspace extraction in combination with chromato-mass-spectrometry, News of the National Academy Science of Kazakhstan, Chem. Series 5, 48-53, 2008. (In Russian)
9. Kenessov B.N., Alimzhanova M.B., Sailaukhanuly Ye., Musrepov B., Batyrbekova S.Ye., Nauryzbayev M.K. State of "soil-water" system negatively affected by toxic rocket fuel component and its transformation products. Proceedings of International Scientific Practical Conference "Science and Challenges of Time". - Almaty, 2008. - Volume 2. - P.107-114
10. Lunn G., Sansone E.B. Oxidation of 1,1-dimethylhydrazine with air and hydrogen peroxide // Chemosphere. – 1994. – Vol. 29(7). - P.1577-1590. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0045-6535(94)90287-9
11. Alimzhanova M.B., Kenessov B.N., Batyrbekova S.Ye., Carlsen L., Nauryzbayev M.K., Transformation of unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine in aqueous extracts from soils, News of the National Academy Science of Kazakhstan, Chemical Series 1, 87-92, 2009. (In Russian)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.