The state of technical and natural sciences in Kazakhstan
The analysis of the state of technical and natural sciences in Kazakhstan and the prospects for their development in the near future were given, and the factors that have a negative impact on this process were considered in this paper. A new model of management of science developed by MES of the RK, which gives the first positive results during the project competition and analysis of the reports for grants, was considered.
1. Zinovieva Y.V., Inozemtseva S.N., Mindeli L.E. et al. Science, Technology and Innovation in Russia. [Nauka, tekhnologya i innovatsii Rossii] Moscow, 2011. 84 p.
2. Yasheva G.A. Formation of strategy of public-private partnership in the innovative development of the Republic of Belarus. [Formirovanie strategii gosudarstvennogo-chastnogo partnerstva v innovatsionnom razvitii]. Marketing and management of innovations, 2012, no 3, p. 163 -180.
3. The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Science", approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan on February 18, 2011 no 408-IV 3PK.
4. The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On state support of industrial innovation activities", approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan on January 9, 2012 # 534-IV SAM.
5. The Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan on March 19, 2010 # 958 "On State Program of Forced Industrial-Innovative Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2010-2014 years and the Repeal of certain decrees of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan"
6. http:// www. tengrinews.kz.
8. http://www.stat. kz.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.