Toxicological consequences of the production of uranium fuel tablets on Ulba metallurgical complex
AbstractLethal toxicological parameters for a number of harmful emissions (hydrogen fluoride, nitrogen dioxide, etc.) were estimated in the article. It was shown that emissions of interest made the threshold of acute toxic effect for people of Ust-Kamenogorsk. Equivalent dose of radiation in a year was calculated for the record of the amount of absorbed energy and biological effect of radiation. Effective doses of radiation were given for different organs and tissues of a human body. It was established that the total effective dose of the radiation of -particles for human 6,2 mZv which is about 6 times more than standard (1 mZv).
1. Centralized Library System of Ust-Kamenogorsk city administration "Environmental Protection of Ust-Kamenogorsk" [Okhrana okruzhayushchei sredy goroda Ust-Kamenogorsk]. Available at: http:www.kitaphana.kz/ru/downloads/referats/194-ekologia/.
2. Vologdsksya G. City without the right for the future. Caravan [Gorod bez prava na budushchee]. Available at: http://articles.gazeta.kz/art.asp?aid=359564/. 19.03.12. 3 Mikeev S. Nuclear Fuel Plant: "pros" and "cons". «Flash» Independent Regional newspaper of EKO [Zavod yadernogo topliva: za I protiv]. Available at: http://flashpress.kz/blog/flash/1084.html. 06.04.12.
4. Fedorova P. Kazatomprom: 15 years of successful creation. Kazakhstanskaya pravda. [15 let uspeshnogo sozidaniya]. - Available at: http://kazpravda.softdeco.net/c/1342136336/. 13.07.12.
5. Pollutants Release and Transfer Register (PRTR). [Registr vybrosov i zagreznitelei (RVPZ)]. Available at: http://kz-prtr.org/baza/.
6. Hygienic standards. MAC of harmful substances in the air of the working area. GN 126.96.36.1993-03.2003.
7. Hanbook Maximum allowable concentrations of chemicals in the environment. Edeted by G.P. Bespamyatova, Y.A. Kratova.[Spravochnik Predelno-dopustimye koncentratsii khimicheskikh v okruzhayushchei srede] Leningrad: Khimiya, 1985. 528 p .
8. Serdyuk V.S., Stishenko L.G. Basics of toxicology. [Osnovy toksikologii]. Khanty-Mansiysk: RIP SUB, 2006. 320 p.
9. Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control of the East Kazakhstan region on radiation safety. Available at: http://prirodavko.gov.kz/page/radiatsia/.
10. Toxicological Chemistry. Edited by T.V. Pletnyova. [Toksikologicheskaya khimiya]. Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2005 . 512 p. 11 Radiation safety standards of RK. SP 188.8.131.528-99.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.