Synthesis and X-ray analysis of complex ferrite YbBiNaFe2O6,5
The complex oxide phase of the composition YbBiNaFe2O6,5 was synthesized by the high-temperature solid-phase reaction. X-ray diffraction analysis was used to study the structure for the first time; the type of syngony, unit cell parameters, X-ray diffraction and pycnometric densities were determined. X-ray diffraction was carried out by homology method from the initial fluorite structure δBi2O3. The method of least squares refined the parameters of the crystal lattice. The parameters of the orthorhombic lattice of complex mixed ferrite at the value of the number of formula units Z=4 are: a=5.2319, в=5.2186, с=7.5702 Å. The correctness of the results of the X-ray diffraction of complex mixed ferrite was confirmed by the good agreement between the experimental and calculated values of the inverse squares of the interplanar distances (104/d2). Satisfactory consistency of the values of the X-ray and pycnometric densities, ρrad = 8.335, ρpik = 8.328 g/cm3, proves the correctness of the results of the experiment. A comparative analysis of the interrelation between the parameters of the crystal lattice and the parameters of the crystal lattices of the initial oxide δBi2O3. The analysis shows the values of the parameters “a” and “c” are in satisfactory agreement with the parameters of the crystal lattice δBi2O3, the parameter “c” is distorted from the value of the parameter “a” on √2.
2. Valencia S, Konstantinovic Z, Schmitz D, Gaupp A, Balcells Ll, Martínez B (2011) Phys Rev B 84:024413. Crossref
3. Cheong SW, Mostovoy M (2007) Nature Materials 6:13-20. Crossref
4. Matteppanavar S, Rayaprol S, Singh K, Raghavendra Reddy V, Angadi B (2015) J Mater Sci 50:4980-4993. Crossref
5. Patel J, Singh A, Pandey D (2010) J Appl Phys 107:104115. Crossref
6. Kozlenko DP, Kichanov SE, Lukin EV, Dang NT, Dubrovinsky LS, Lierman HP, Morgenroth W, Kamynin AA, Grindev SA, Savenko BN (2014) Phys Rev B 89:174107. Crossref
7. Mustafin ES, Mataev MM, Kasenov RZ, Pudov AM, Kaykenov DA, Bogzhanova ZhK (2014) Inorganic Materials 50(5):672-675. (In Russian)
8. Kovba LM, Trunov VK (1976) X-ray analysis [Rentgenofazovyi analiz]. Publishing house MGU, Moscow, USSR. (In Russian)
9. Kivilis SS (1956) Procedure of density measurement of liquids and solids [Tehnika izmerenii plotnosti zhidkostei I tel]. Standartgiz, Moscow, USSR. (In Russian)
10. Mataev ММ, Abdraimova МR, Saxena SM, Nuketaeva DZh, Zheksembieva BT (2017) Key Eng Mat 744:393-398. Crossref
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.