Study of the ecological problems based on the combustion processes
The first section presents the results of studies of the combustion process of oil on the surface of the water Karazhanbas. A synthetic adsorbent, stabilizing and supporting the process of ignition of self-propagation of the flame of oil on the water surface was proposed. The temperature characteristics of the flame and the oil and the adjacent water layer were determined. It is established that the minimum thickness of the oil, allowing the process to initiate and maintain combustion in the range 3-5 mm. The composition of the resulting structure of the soot and the residual mass of oil which is a substance having a good bitumoobraznoe adherence and strong adhesion, which allows him to collect with high efficiency mechanical.
In the second section of the paper presents experimental data on the use of crumb rubber used tires for the preparation of rubber binders (RBV). An analysis of physico-mechanical properties of the obtained RBV showed that the introduction of the bitumen in an amount of 15-25% crumb rubber with the size of fractions up to0.6 mmand processed used oil at a ratio of 1:1 and 3:2 can significantly improve the performance of road bitumen. Crumb rubber in the binder acts as a polymer component particles carried out dispersion-elastic asphalt reinforcement.The third section examined the conversion dependence on methane and carbon dioxide output and target values of the reaction products - hydrogen and carbon monoxide on the temperature and time of catalysis. Samples of the catalysts were synthesized by low-percentage (less than 1% by weight) by the SC. At the maximum catalyst activity reached a high yield of synthesis gas 32% H2 and 46% CO and CH4 conversion is 30%, CO2 - 80%. SEM and TEM study of the surface of the fiberglass sample showed that the active component consists of individual particle size of 10 nm, forming an oxide film.
- Walavalkar, A.Y., Kulkarni A.K. Combustion of Water-in-oil Emulsion Layers Supported on Water // Combustion and Flame. - 2000. - Vol.125, Is.1-2. – Р.1001-1011.
- Fact sheet: site safety plans for marine in situ burning operations // Science and Technology Committee (National Response Team Fact Sheet). - 1997. – 125 р.
- Buist I., Potter S., Meyer P., Zabilinsky L., Mullin J. Mid-scale Tank Test Research on Using Oil Herding Surfactants to Thicken Oil Slicks in Pack Ice: An Update // Arctic Marine Oil Spill Program (AMOP). - 2006. - 110 р.
- Thompson C.H., Dawson G.W., Goodier, G.L., Combustion: An Oil Spill Mitigation Tool, PNL-2929, NTIS, US Department of Energy. - Washington, DC, 1979. - 53 p.
- Мерициди И. А. Техника и технологии локализации и ликвидации аварийных разливов и нефтепродуктов:cправочник, 2008. - 820 с.
- Shunin D.G., Filippova A.G., Okhotina N.A., Liakumovich A.G., Samuilov Ya.D. Possibilities of Production and Use of Rubber-Bitumen Compounds // Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry.-2002.- Vol. 75, №. 6.- Р. 1020-1023.
- GAO Ying1, CAO Rongji. Interaction Theory of Asphalt and Rubber. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology-Mater. Sci. Ed. – 2010, оct.- Р. 853-855.
- Онгарбаев Е.К., Тилеуберди Е., Тулеутаев Б.К., Мансуров З.А. Получение резинобитумных вяжущих с использованием резиновой крошки отработанных шин // Научно-технологическое развитие нефтегазового комплекса: доклады Девятых Международных научных Надировских Чтений. – Алматы, 2011. – С. 293-297.
- Valcárcel V., Souto A. and Guitián F., Development of single-crystal α-Al2O3 fibers by vapor–liquid–solid deposition (VLS) from aluminum and powder silica // Advanced Materials. – 1998. - Vol. 10, № 2. – P. 138–140.
- Aldashukurova G.G., Shikina N.V., Mironenko A.V., Mansurov Z.A. and Ismagilov Z.R. Catalysts for processing light hydrocarbon raw stock: combustion synthesis and characterization // J. of Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis – 2011. - Vol. 20, №2. – P. 124(4).
- Mykasyan A.S., Dinka P. Novel approaches to solution – combustion synthesis // J. of Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis. – 2007. – Vol. 16, №1. – P.23-35.
- Benjaram M. Reddy, Gunugunuri K. Reddy, Ibram Ganesh Jose M.F. Ferreira. Single step synthesis of nanosized CeO2–MxOy mixed oxides (MxOy = SiO2, TiO2, ZrO2, and Al2O3) by microwave induced solution combustion synthesis: characterization and CO oxidation // J. of Materials Science Letters. – 2009. – Vol. 44, № 11. – P. 2743-2751.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.