Already have a Username/Password for Chemical Bulletin of Kazakh National University?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Results presented in this manuscript are new and have not been published previously. This manuscript is not under consideration in any other journals.
- I have read "Instructions for authors".
- Attached manuscript is in .doc or .docx format. Font size is 12.
- Two lists of references (GOST and international standard) are prepared according to the requirements. DOIs or full internet links are given for all references in international standard wherever possible.
- Abstract represents all sections of the manuscript. Key results of the work are presented in the abstract. Size is 150-250 words.
- Ethical guidelines were not violated when preparing the manuscript. Funding source is provided in the Acknowledgement section.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
All manuscripts are reviewed confidentially. No data can be distributed or used before actual publication of the article. Editors and reviewers are responsible for confidentiality.