Innovative method of direct determination of the content of paraffins, naphthenes, aromatics and sulfur compounds by capillary high-resolution gas chromatography
Based on determination of individual Hydrocarbon (paraffins, naphthenes, aromatics) and Sulphur components of fuels and their mixture on the thin bonded of absorber (the stationary phase is a 100-metre silica capillary column, containing 0.5μm film thickness of bonded dimethylpolysiloxane phase) by means of the selective solvents (mobile phase) combined with technique of ionization of separated compounds by Flame Ionization Detector (FID) and Sulphur Chemiluminescence Detector (SCD).
1. ASTM D 6730 – 01 Standard Test Method for Determination of Individual Components in Spark Ignition Engine Fuels by 100–Metre Capillary (with Precolumn) High-Resolution Gas Chromatography,2001 г.
2. ASTM D 6293 – 98 Standard Test Method for Oxygenates and Paraffin, Olefin, Naphthene, Aromatic (OPONA) Hydrocarbon Types in Low-Olefin Spark Ignition Engine Fuels by Gas Chromatography,1998 г.
3. ASTM D 6729 – 04 Standard Test Method for Determination of Individual Components in Spark Ignition Engine Fuels by 100 Meter Capillary High Resolution Gas Chromatography, 2004 г.
4. ASTM D 6733 – Standard test method for determination of individual Components in Spark Ignition Engine Fuels by 50-metre Capillary High Resolution gas Chromatography,2006 г.
5. ASTM D 5504-08 Стандартный метод исследования для определения соединений серы в природном газе и газовом топливе при помощи газовой хроматографии и хемилюминесценции, 2008г
6. ASTM D 5623-09 Standard Test Method for Sulfur Compounds in Light Petroleum Liquids by Gas Chromatography and Sulfur Selektive Detection, 2009 г
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.