Analysis of surface polyimide composite films with SiO filled by atomic force microscope
By atomic force microscope the morphology of the surface of the polyimide film and the system "Polyimide - SiO filler." was studied. Irregularities of various sizes are globules of polymer and their compositions with filler particles were visualized on the surface of these polymer systems. As a result of introduction finely dispersed SiO into the filler matrix it was revealed changes of the surface of the polymer composite material. Images obtained in the phase contrast mode allowed to conclude that on the surface of the composite material the larger structural units than ones on the polyimide present.
1. Petukhov V.Yu, Ibragimova M.I., Khabibullina N.R., Shulyndin S.V., Osin Yu. N., Zheglov E.P., Vakhonina N.A., Khaibullin I.B. Influence of structure of a polymeric matrix on ion-beam synthesis of thin metalpolymeric films [Vliyanie struktury polimernoi matritsy na ionno-luchevoi sintez tonkikh metallopolimernyh plenok]. Vysokomolekulyarnye soedineniya – Polymer Science, Ser. А., 2001, no. 11. P. 1973-1983.
2. Vladimir N. Popok. Ion Implantation of Polymers: Formation of Nanoparticulate Materials. Rev. Adv. Mater. Sci., 2012, 30. Pp. 1-26.
3. Laius L.A., Dergacheva E.N., and Zhukova T.J. Polyimides, chemistry and characterization, edited by. C. Feger, M. M. Khojasteh, and J. E. McGrath. – Amsterdam: Elsevier, 1989. 389 р.
4. Kryzhanovskiy V.K., Burlov V.V., Panimatchenko A.D., Kryzhanovskaya Yu.V. Technical properties of polymeric materials. [Tekhnicheskie svoistva polimernykh materialov]. Saint-Petersburg: Professiya, 2005. 248 p.
5. Lehmani A., Durand-Vidal S., Turg P. Surface Morphology of Nafion 117 Membrane by Tapping Mode Atomic Force Microscope J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 1998, 68. P. 503-508.
6. ZaichenkoN.A., VasilevaV.I., GrigochukO.V. idr. Analysis of a roughness of a surface of ion-exchange membranes by method of nuclear and power microscopy [Analiz sherokhovatosti poverkhnosti iono-obmennykh membrane metodom atomno-silovoi mikroskopii]. Vestnik Voronezhskogo Gosudarstvennogo universiteta – Bulletin of the Proceedings of Voronezh State University. Ser.: Chemistry. Biology. Pharmacy., 2009, no. 1. P. 5-14.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.