Technology of catalytic processing of chark chemical tar
The effective technology of catalytic cracking of high-boiling fractions of tar in the presence of the suspension catalytic compositions is developed. The technology differs from applied technologies in industryby that the process is carried out directly in the reactor at a temperature of 4200C. It is shown at use of the catalyst Ba -AI-Si the yield of liquid products reaches 84,0 % including an yield of petrol fractions with boiling temperature to 1800C 34,0% that is approximately higher in 2 times, than at process implementation without the catalyst. Optimality of the catalyst was confirmed by increase of petrol fraction of isoparaffin up to 59,3 mas. %.
1. Zekel L.A., Krasnobaeva N.V., ShpritM.Ya. i dr. About regeneration of molibdensoderzhashchy catalysts of a hydrogenation of coal. [O regeneratsii molibdensoderzhashchikh katalizatorov gidrogenizatsiuglya]. Reviews: Modern problems of chemistry and chemical industry. Moscow, 1982. 61p.
2. Zekel L.A., Krasnobaeva N.V., ShpritM.Ya. Processing of coals for receiving synthetic fuels. [Pererabotka uglei dlya polucheniya sinteticheskikh topliv]. Azerbaidzhan khimicheskii zhurnal – Azerbaijan chemical magazine, 1973, no. 1. P 9-12.
3. Krichko A.A., Nefedov B.K., Lahdau M.V. Hydrogenation of products of liquefaction of coal on NVS the catalyst. [Gidrogenizatsiya produktov ozhizheniy ugliya na NVS katalizatore]. Khimia tverdogo topliva – Solid Fuel Chemistry, 1990, no. 2. P. 66-69.
4. Krichko A.A., Ozerenko A.A., Forsin C.B., Zekel L.A., Maloletnev A.C. i dr. Pseudo-homogeneous catalysts, synthesis and features of formation. [Psevdogomegennye katalizatory, sintez i osobennosti formirovaniya]. Kataliz v promyshlennosti – Catalysis in the industry, 2007, no. 2. P. 30-36.
5. Lahdau M.V., Kruglikov V.Ya The principles of selection of seroustoychivy catalysts for hydrogenation processes of oil processing. [Printsipy podvora seroustoichivykh katalizatorov dlya gidrogenizatsionnykh protsessov neftepererabotki]. Novosibirsk.:Ying t of COPAH catalysis, 1979. P. 108-109.
6. Sukhanov V.P. Catalytic processes in oil processing. [Kataliticheskie protsessy v neftepererabotke]. Moscow: Chemistry, 1979. 344 p.
7. Smirnov V.K., Irisov K.N., Motov M.V. I dr. New catalysts of easy hydrocracking of vacuum distillate. [Novye katalizatory legkogo gidrokrekinga vakuumnogo distillyata]. Khimia i tekhnologiya topliv i masel – Chemistry and technology of fuels and oils, 2010, no. 2. P. 18-20.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.